Sump Pumps: What is a Sump Pump

A Sump Pump is a pump used as a water removal system to remove excess water.

Many people ponder the questions, when is a sump pump required in a Residential home? How to use a Sump Pump to Drain a Pool they own? Or many once they decide they need a sump pump, and are the do it yourselfers, ponder the question how to install a sump pump in basement, pool, or their bathroom.

Explore here to learn about sump pump installation, repair, what salt water sump pumps are, as well as finding a list of sump pump manufacturers and reading some sump pump reviews to identify sump pump problems.

Regards,
Michael Kralj

Comments

Anonymous said…
monkey07I live in Illinois and I have a sump pump I installed myself, but it keeps getting overwhelmed by the amount of rain we get. The noise is really loud in our small house also. Would it be ok to make a pit outside my house "like a cistern" and place the pump in that?